Mid Atlantic Benchmarking Survey
Now, more than ever, it is important for employers to know how to adapt their benefits decisions. Having specific knowledge can be incredibly advantageous for your company, allowing you to anticipate and evolve.
To get your advantage, participate in our 2022 Benefits Benchmarking Survey. Our survey is one of the largest in the country, with over 20,000 employers responding annually. See how your benefits stack up against similar companies in your industry, and receive a customized and complimentary benefits benchmarking report.
Your customized report will give you comparable benchmarking data for:
- Medical Plans
- Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life & Disability Benefits
- Innovative Benefits & Strategies
- Wellbeing & Wellness
- Specialty Benefits
Survey information is confidential and will not be shared with outside parties. Before you begin the benefits survey, it is helpful to have all of your current benefits plan information available. Your participation will yield a FREE comprehensive benefit report. The 2022 Benchmarking Survey is electronic and can be completed in 30 – 60 minutes. See Sample Report Here
TOP 5 REASONS you should participate:
- The largest, comprehensive employee benefits benchmarking for Mid-Atlantic mid-size employers (50-5,000 employees).
- No matter what your benefits strategy is, you need to know how your benefits package compares to other companies' benefits.
- Your competitors are participating in the survey.
- Benefits and the employment marketplace are changing rapidly.
- Data that you cannot get anywhere else!