SIG offers a fun work environment where we strive to push employees to reach their full potential and grow with us!
At SIG, we develop health and well-being strategies that lead to happier, healthier, more engaged and higher performing workplaces. We lead by example and that’s why we have been recognized regionally and nationally for our own commitment to being an engaging and healthy place to work.
Here are a few of the award-winning benefits and perks offered by SIG.
• Flex Schedules/ROWE (Results-Only Work Environment)
• Unlimited PTO for salaried employees
• Employee Referral Program
• Milestone Anniversary Recognitions
• Community Service Committee – SIG Day of Service, multiple community service events throughout the year
• Social Committee – Holiday Party, Halloween costume and pumpkin decorating contest, Easter Egg Hunt, Company Picnic, O’s Games, Purple Fridays, and much more!
Well-being is part of everyday life at SIG. Wellness is not only part of our company’s value proposition, but it is part of our own corporate strategy. Formed in 2007 and led by our Wellness Director, named by The Wellness Council of America as the Top Health Promotion Professional in the country, our wellness committee created a program to deliver programs and initiatives that help our employees make their health a priority. Our wellness focus is on total well-being, which includes our physical, social, community, and financial health.
Our Wellness Committee offers a wide range of wellness initiatives, including:
• Onsite Health Education Workshops & Cooking Demos
• Fitness Challenges
• On-Site Fitness Classes
• Chair Massages
• Weekly Healthy Snacks
• Health Screenings
• Monthly Employee Newsletter
• Thank You Cards