As states begin to lift stay-at-home orders and businesses begin to think about opening back up and having employees return back into their physical work space, there are a lot of questions regarding testing, what to know, what to think about and next steps. On our most recent podcast, Ellen Lindahl, Director of Clinical Review, shares her thoughts on answering some of our clients’ questions:
- How do we test for COVID-19?
- What is an antibody test?
- Could an antibody test help in social distancing?
- How long will immunity against the virus last?
- How do we know which tests are credible and validated?
- Are there enough tests currently available
- How much does testing cost and who will pay for these tests?