Join us as we discuss recent EEOC guidance on vaccines and the CAA (Consolidated Appropriations Act of 2020) with Doug Desmarais, Esq. from Smith and Downey. The year-end funding and stimulus bill was packed with several provisions impacting employers as well as employees.
We will cover some of these questions during our time together. Make sure to bring your own questions for our Q&A session.
- Can an employer require an employee to be vaccinated for COVID-19?
- Can an employer ask employees COVID-19-related health questions?
- How should an employer respond to an employee who declines to be vaccinated for religious reasons?
- What ADA accommodation rights does an employee have with respect to COVID-19 vaccines?
- What privacy rights do employees have with respect to the vaccination process?
- What rights do employees have under GINA with respect to COVID-19 vaccines?
- Must employers require employees who have been vaccinated to wear masks and practice social distancing?
- What other federal and state laws are implicated by COVID-19 vaccines?