We can all agree that COVID-19 has had a profound impact on mental health. Our employees and their families have been impacted, access to care is challenging, and having an EAP is just not enough. It is important for leaders to understand their role in creating, encouraging, and maintaining a culture of mental health and well-being. Jessica Sheffield, Wellness Manager of Brightview Senior Living, and Beth Thierer, Director of Customer Solutions of BHS, will join us to share how they are actively supporting employees’ well-being during and after the pandemic, covering the following topics:
• Update on the current mental health care crisis on employees
• Engaging leadership in the discussion
• How to frame the mental health crisis as a business issue
• One company’s strategic plan to provide more and better support
• How to leverage an EAP beyond the standard benefits
This webinar is eligible for SHRM and HRCI credits which will be sent after attendance is verified. You must be on for the duration of the webinar to receive credits.