Did you know September is Life Insurance Awareness Month?
When you hear that I am sure a hundred thoughts start popping into your head. That is when we feel overwhelmed and decide to “think about it later.” One of the main areas where we see people get hung up is trying to solve for every situation at once. While this may seem like it would simplify matters, in most situations it only holds things up and unfortunately, causes people to put their planning on hold. Here are some important questions to ask yourself when considering life insurance. Again, we know this may seem overwhelming, but we are here to help you navigate through the process.
- Why do I need Life Insurance?
- Who or what do I want to protect?
- How much coverage is enough?
- How much premium can I afford?
- Do I need coverage to last my lifetime or a specific period?
- Do I only need death benefit or would building cash value in a policy benefit me?
- What guarantees are important to me?
Let’s get the conversation started. Creating a Life Insurance Strategy that’s Right for You is is a great piece for you to review. Email our experts, Tracy Alt and Dennis Facius.