Date: February 6, 2020
2850 Quarry Lake Drive, 1st Floor
Baltimore, MD 21209
8:00am – 8:30am Networking & Breakfast
8:30am – 10:00am Presentation and Q&A
Advance Business Systems
Direct Mortgage Loans
Samuel Shapiro & Company, Inc.
Leadership Perspective on Best Places to Work
The race for talent is heating up, and companies are doing what they can to differentiate themselves from the competition. All of us want to know what it takes to recruit, engage and retain the best talent and to become an employer of choice. Back by popular demand, we will hear from senior leaders from companies recognized by The Baltimore Sun’s Top Workplaces. We are proud that they are our clients and that we get to work with and learn from them every day. We know you will learn a lot from these companies as you plan 2020 and help your organization become a better place to work.
Join leaders from a few of Baltimore’s Top Workplaces as we discuss:
- Why being a best place to work matters to them
- The role leadership plays in creating and maintaining this culture
- What they are doing differently to attract and retain top talent
- Their biggest challenges and opportunities
- Their perception of the role of HR in building a great culture